Jim Fuller is a former North Carolina Court of Appeals judge who spearheads The McIntosh Firm’s personal injury and wrongful death cases. His distinguished legal career includes decades of recognition as one of the Best Lawyers in America©. Jim has taught at the University of North Carolina, Duke University, and Wake Forest University law schools and at Davidson College. He has also delivered over 100 presentations to legal and industry professionals on matters of trial advocacy. Jim resides in Davidson with his wife, where he also serves as a Town Commissioner.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- General Civil Litigation
- Appellate Advocacy
Awards & Recognitions (Past & Present):
- Best Lawyers in America® (Multiple Years)
- N.C. Super Lawyers (Multiple Years)
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court of North Carolina
- North Carolina Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
To reach a Lake Norman personal injury attorney James C. Fuller or another member of our legal team, call (704) 892-1612.