Hire an Automobile Accident Lawyer
We Serve Clients Near Lake Norman & Beyond
Automobile accidents can be the result of negligence. We handle all types of auto accident cases including:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Negligent maintenance of roads
- Wrongful death
What Should You Do After A Car Accident?
- Move to the side of the road and bring the car to a safe and lawful stop.
- Call 911 and wait for the officer.
- Advise 911 of any injuries so an ambulance can be dispatched.
- Make the injured comfortable, but DO NOT move anyone unless a trained EMS person is present; injuries may be made worse otherwise.
- Take pictures or video of vehicles and the collision scene.
- Cooperate fully with the officer.
- Exchange driver and insurance information.
- Leave the scene of the accident. It is a misdemeanor to do so.
- Move vehicles for serious accidents unless instructed by the officer.
- Make comments to or argue with other drivers, witnesses or bystanders. You may be misquoted.
- Decline needed medical care. Go to the ER or your doctor as soon as possible.