Before joining The McIntosh Law Firm, Lake Norman attorney Louise Paglen was the owner and founder of Paglen Law Office, a family-centered law practice providing estate planning, asset protection planning, and special needs planning for senior citizens, veterans, people with disabilities, and their families.
Louise understands that providing legal services to families often involves planning and advocating for her clients’ most precious assets: parents, children, spouses, siblings, relatives, friends, and pets. She dedicates her practice to families and small businesses and is passionate about helping her clients keep family assets and financial matters private, and their loved ones cared for.
Louise is married and has two adult sons and two playful dogs. She enjoys spending time in the Blue Ridge Mountains, hiking, reading, cooking, playing with her dogs, and spending time with friends, family, and nature.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning including Trusts, Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Elder Law and Special Needs Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Long-term Care Planning including Veteran’s Benefits and Medicaid Planning
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Elder Law Section
- Estate Planning Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Accredited by the Veteran’s Administration
- Elderlaw Answers
- Academy of Special Needs Planners