Commercial real estate transaction lawyer Larry Shaheen, Jr. joined The McIntosh Law Firm after serving as General Counsel for a commercial real estate development and management firm. His experience allows him to be a resource and advocate for commercial real estate clients. Larry resides in Charlotte, enjoys golfing, reading, cheering on the Tar Heels and Gamecocks and judging debate tournaments.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Property Valuation Appeals
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite Young Gun Award - 2016
- Finalist - Corporate Counsel Awards, Charlotte Business Journal – 2016
- Mecklenburg County Bar - Real Estate Section
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors - Corporate Associate
- UNC General Alumni Association
- The RAMS Club
- Pi Lambda Phi-Omega Beta Chapter Alumni Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
To reach Attorney Lawrence J. Shaheen, Jr., call (704) 892-1612.