Attorney Christopher P. Gelwicks uses his litigation experience to help clients solve current problems and anticipate new ones, thereby avoiding costly circumstances later. Chris has been practicing for over 20 years and brings a wide range of experience as a former prosecutor, and defense attorney for insurers and those charged with crimes. He is licensed in North and South Carolina and in Maryland. He focuses his practice on the representation of homeowners and condominium associations in all areas: formation and operation, collections, and litigation. As a member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI), Chris speaks regularly at CAI Law Day and annual conferences. He has appeared on WSOC and WCNC as an expert in community association law in Davidson, and has been published on Common Ground Magazine, a CAI publication. Chris resides in Denver, is married with two kids, enjoys yard work, golf, and loves learning about American history.
Areas of Practice:
- Community Association Law
- General Civil Litigation
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- Community Associations Institute
- South Carolina Community Association Law Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Call attorney Christopher P. Gelwicks at (704) 892-1612.